Saturday, April 18, 2015

Telltale signs that you've drank too much

1. Between 12am & 5am, you kill 2 bottles of water. You lay down to go back to sleep and fantasize about that cold bottle of water (that was) sitting next to said bottle #2, that you already drank. You CANNOT go to sleep because you want that last bottle of water. But should you be THAT selfish and drink the last bottle? Yes, yes, yes you should (your body's not letting you sleep because it is so deprived of H2O!) and I did! Deliciousness!

2. You wake up and start searching for your phone.....why, one might ponder? Because you have sweet parents who bought you The Nest, where you have the ability to adjust the temperature from your phone (upstairs & down!!). I couldn't find it on my nightstand and knocked over my (closed) water bottle and then worry about waking up Chunk. Then, I'm quickly reminded of how much he drank last night because he is snoring out the wazoo! 
Then I start searching for my fan on the nightstand (knocked over said water bottle AGAIN) and I couldn't find that either...Oh my goodness...NOT only did he adjust the temperature, but he ALSO stole my fan!!!! How dare him steal MY fan!!!! And then on top of that, he turned the air up. He must really want to fight! I can't turn on my fan to drown his snoring out and I can't turn on my fan to cool down!!! Errrrrrrrrrr....

Wait a second...

He NEVER adjusts the temperature and he has NEVER stolen my fan...in the 10 years we've been married........

So.....where am I?

OMG! WHERE AM I????????

Okay, in my defense I have never slept at my parents (new) house before...add some screwdrivers to that + a Kim Dismukes + a love for your parents, aunts, uncles & grandparents and you've got a recipe for a tad too much drinking :):):)

P.S. The loud snoring LADY in my bed is my sweet Aunt Kapi. I'm so thankful I didn't nudge her with my irritated attitude when I thought I was sleeping next to my betraying, fan-stealing, air-stealing husband, lol.

P.P.S. Sorry dear...I feel a tad guilty for the (brief) anger I felt in the 1-2 minute flash of not realizing where I was, lol...while you are (innocently) at home taking care of our 3 boys. I love you and thank you!!! 

P.P.P.S. It's a shame that I'm away from home, with the ability to sleep-in and here I am awake at 5:42am. Damn alcohol! :) But no worries, I won't give up on sleep that easily...night-night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment