Over Christmas, she brought over some soap. After about the 5th day of using it, I realized that I had not been applying ANY lotion and my skin felt great! And, I didn't stink lol! It was awesome, but I of course thought it would cost an arm and a leg to make, not to mention the time.
Fast forward to last week (after using "chemical-soap") and my skin has been insanely dry. Lotion (applied multiple times daily) was not helping at all. Then I remembered the "magical" (i.e. non-chemical, healthy, moisturizing, natural) soap and immediately texted Ashley for the recipe. She was so sweet and offered to give me more (for free!). But I told her that I was interested in the details so I could begin making it for my family. Then she offered to let me come over and watch her make a batch....but Chunk wasn't home, so I told her we'd do it another time. The next thing I know, she called me and was bringing supplies over for me to make my own batch! 😄😄😄😄😄
And now....TADA!!!
9 bars of soap that cost about a $1 each! If you go to Whole Foods, you could easily spend $3 per bar of soap!
I'm so excited. I may just get in the bath tonight 😄
Can you only "exfoliate" for 1/2 the bar?
...Yea, maybe, lol. But hey, I'm just happy to begin this and have healthier feeling and looking skin!
Thanks Ashley!!!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment