Monday, March 9, 2015

Dear Boys

Don't be a fool when it comes to healthy foods! Because if you do...you may miss out, on one of Mommy's absolute favorite food...one that she rolled her eyes for, let's see about, 31 years of her life (yep, currently 32 as we speak). I could eat this every day, for every meal for the rest of my life. Thanks to 100 days of real food cookbook, I have perfected a a homemade recipe that I can now make. Well technically, I should say, SHE has perfected this marvelous recipe.
DELICIOUS doesn't give it the justice it deserves!

P.S. I'm not Martha Stewart. If you look past the sloppiness of it and think of (2) mashed avocados, onions, tomatoes, jalapeƱos and garlic...and that should just about make your mouth water!!!


And while we're talking about it...these Late July chips are so scrumptious! FYI...at Publix, you can buy a small bag (6 oz) for $3.99 (yes that hurts my feelings too)! BUT at Costco, you buy a whopping 24oz for what feels like FREE99 (compared to Publix), but is actually $5.99. This is a BIG bag of chips! 

Here it is standing next to a box of cereal 

And I'll this blog with a word to the (Parenting) wise....
If you happen to be making your favorite dish (and especially if you have no more back-up ingredients) while you're sick, dip-loving child is napping...be sure to set aside a small bowl for him. Otherwise, he will hop right on your seat, steal your (last!) bowl of dip and straight up dip>lick chip>dip>lick (same) chip...Repeat! Repeat! Repeat! 









No comments:

Post a Comment