Thursday, May 22, 2014

This & that :)

I checked Jack out of school early and we went to the park and library :)


He was super excited and especially loves playing and helping with Joshua!

Joshua decided he was done!!!

The boys truly LOVE checking out books and movies at the library. The Trussville library has an insane selection...seriously, I want to go by myself one day and look at everything, lol. 
All 3 boys had fun and I kept noticing Jack talking with a boy and then I saw him sitting at a table with the boy and his Mom. As a parent, you never know if the other person they are chatting with is being polite but ready to end the conversation or is genuinely enjoying it, lol. We had to go anyway, so I reminded him a couple a times that he needed to wrap it up and get his books. 
When we were walking out, the boy walked over and said "Bye Jackson!!!" Then the mom walked over and said that my boys were some of the sweetest kids she had been around and that I should be proud :) Apparently, Jack was helping the boy pick out different dinosaur books. 

This boy was begging me to take a picture of him "driving my car" lol!


After reading a few books (not looking forward to the day they realize that I skip sentences/paragraphs!), I let the boys watch a movie in our bed with a snack. 


This was not planned, but I sure did enjoy the fact when I realized that he was eating the messy snack on Dada's side of the bed!!!! Evidently by Jack's smile, he was too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment