Wednesday, May 28, 2014

He's losing his innocence!

I think because I am soooooo anal about my sleep and my "me-time" at night, that it has heavily influenced why we never have any issues at bedtime. Well, ya know by "issues"....I mean, the sleep part. They don't listen..,.despite me saying for the 999th time to start brushing their teeth. 

Nonetheless, 99% of the time when we leave their room, they don't make a peep. Well tonight was an exception and it's just cracking me up. I'm laying on our bed just chilling and I hear them talking. Both of their doors are shut at night, but apparently they have gotten up and are now talking. I ask them what they are doing and they said going tee-tee. I told them to finish up and get in bed. Then Jared pipes in "Well, WE HAVE A PLAN!" 

Then I hear more whispers and Jack says "No, never mind what Jared said." LOL! I tell him, no-no, I need to know the plan." So he starts telling me (technically, I should say he's ***almost*** losing his innocence...b/c he did spill his beans) that they got their Angry Birds, Super Sonic, Mario Brothers etc. stuffed animals and got underneath Jared's set of bunk beds...and they laid their for a little while. Then they got up and went to the bathroom. LOL. 

I told them to get in bed....however, I still hear them talking periodically and I've heard the door open a couple of times....but I'm just keeping my mouth shut, lol. They don't get along too well these days (just typical brother crap), but they are having fun and giggling...so what the heck. Lol. It's entertainment for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment