Sunday, October 13, 2013

My 3 Spider-Man's

We went to Malin's 3rd (costume) birthday party today, but I didn't take any pictures. 
Our crazy beast started crying right wen we got there. The only reason he cries is if he is hungry. He are 6oz before we left, but he was apparently still hungry. He ate another 6 oz and was finally the happy little guy we know :) (12 oz in 40 minutes = growth spurt)!
Well here's our 3 little Spider-Man's dressed up before we left.

Josh: "Seriously Mama, you're trying this again? You know they don't support me...they just let me fall over."

Jack: "OH MAMA!!! ARE YOU MAKING JOSHUA SMILE? LET ME TRY! LET ME TRY! (because you need help...AND you don't want me looking at the camera, right? Right!)"


Jack: "Here's my Spider-Man move!"
Josh: "Wah!-Wah!-Wah!"
Jared: "JOSH SLOBBERED ON ME!!!!"
(I.E. Photo shoot is over!). 



1 comment:

  1. SO adorable!!!! If I still lived in B'ham I'd run over there and give that sweet baby a hug- your boys are so cute.

    Are you not on fb anymore :(

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete