Monday, October 7, 2013

A "Pretty" Picture

Today Jack, Jared and I went outside to measure dinosaurs in the street. Well they both decided they wanted to draw pretty pictures. I went up to Jack and asked what he was drawing (it was a head with hair and eyes and pink lips). He said he was drawing a pretty picture. "Of who," I asked. He responded "Well of you Mama." Awwwww....my heart melted.

5 minutes later....while being completely serious and genuine. 

"Close yours eyes Mama and give me your hand." He led me to the picture below. 
"What is that Jack?"
"It's a pretty picture of Mama poo-pooing on the toilet."
"Do-what? Why would you draw that Jack?"
"Because it's a pretty picture. Now I want to draw some stars as a reward for doing a good job poo-pooing. Will you take my picture with me beside it?"

Life with boys! LOL :)




No comments:

Post a Comment