Tuesday, October 29, 2013

2 for 2

I have accepted my fate...a clean house is something I will strive for while I have little ones. However, when they are teenagers/young adults and want nothing to do with their Mama, I will miss hearing their pitter/patter or in this case splitter/splatter! The 1st time I mopped the floors, minutes after it had dried, Jared spilled milk on the floor.
The second time....
Minutes before it dried, he spilled yogurt. I even broke apart the frozen glob, so I wouldn't have to feed him...but that's life with the little ones!

And don't be fooled by this sweet face and happy smile...he did NOT think that I needed to clean up the mess before he are his carrots. Too bad Mama makes the rules buddy...one day, you'll get to make the rules and also enjoy cleaning up the messes too :)





No comments:

Post a Comment