Sunday, October 19, 2014

This guy cracks me up

Some random conversations initiated by Jared...

Right now:
"If you want to "bistrack" (i.e. distract) and make me not talk, you should put on this show and I'll be "bistracked." He's referring to the How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Yesterday:
"Mom, sometimes you should pick me up while I'm sleeping and just rock me in a rocking chair for a little while. You can also do that to Jack and Joshua too. Then when you're done,  you can just put me back in my bed. I won't wake up. You should just do that sometimes."
I asked him why I should do that and he responds "because you miss us being in your belly, so that way we can be close to your belly. But don't fall asleep mom, because then you might drop us."

Earlier this morning:
"Mom, I had fun at Nani and Granddad's! But I did get in trouble. Jack asked me to stop doing something and I didn't. I kept doing it. Then I went and sat down in the corner. Nani came in and asked me if I put myself in time-out. Then Granddad came in and told me something and I got out of time-out."

No comments:

Post a Comment