At that point, Chunk and the older 2 arrived from Jack's Thanksgiving play (which he and the entire class did really good). They were SO EXCITED to see that Christmas decorations had begun, and yet they were also so obedient. It was so beautiful to see Christmas joy and excitement through them. And thanks to St. Rose, they even mentioned Jesus! We've tried explaining Jesus, but maybe it's their age or the special magic that comes with a small school with their eye on the Lord :)
Any who....
Here is all the "crap!" (Yes dear, I'm okay saying that word because by the time the boys can read it, Mommy will already have taught them that it is not a cuss word!) :)
Seriously though, this year, is the first year that I have found so much joy and excitement in setting up Christmas. I couldn't stop (despite 3 sets of lights bailing on me) and I had to AT LEAST setup the tree. I can't wait to do the rest with my 3 boys.
Blessed to say the least!!!!
It began :)
It ended...
P.S. We bought this tree from a co-worker when Jack was under a year old...for $50!! We definitely received our "bang" + $1,000,000! It's crooked, 1/2 bottom heavy...and the hubs finally agreed to purchase a new one after Christmas! Woot! Woot!
Goodnight!
Here is our Indian from today :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment