Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Ayden!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Boy! Ayden came into this world one year ago today. He left this world about 8 mths ago to be with Jesus. Please visit The Joneses Family website and say a prayer for this family on this day; that Jesus may continue to wrap his arms around this family and lift them up during this especially difficult time. They suggested sending a balloon to Mr. Ayden in Heaven...Happy Birthday Ayden!!!



2 comments:

  1. Jenn,

    What a lovely post for our sweet friend Ayden. I can't wait to meet him in heaven...along with all of the other little ones that Mark has surely made friends with by now!

    I enjoyed reading your last few posts...God has truly blessed you with such a loving and wonderful family. Your boys are beyond adorable!

    Take care today and give Jack and Jared a big hug from me...even though they don't know me! :)

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn-

    I just had to stop by and thank you for your beautiful words. I can't begin to tell you what it meant to me and how much you blessed my day.

    Your boys are so darn cute!!!

    Hugs,
    Trisha

    ReplyDelete