So what are the boys up to these days? Jack will be 2 yrs on the 8th. Jared will be 7 mths on the 5th. I took the boys to doc the other day for Jack's cold and Jared's check-up, then again a week later for Jared's cold (guess where he got that) and Jack came along for the ride. They took Jared to get an x-ray on his chest (b/c of his age and since he was congested) and Jack started crying and pointed to "jare." He was not happy about them taking his little brother away. He is saying lots of words now...high, low, up, down, elmo, grandpa, ice (his favorite thing), dog, park, and many more. Jared is flipping over from front to back and should be sitting up any day now. He is the happiest baby. My in-laws nick-named Jack, Happy Jack, but I tell you Jared is beating him! Jared smiles almost every single time you look at him. (I'll admit he gets that from his daddy. I'm not a big on smiling, but my heart always is! Often people think I'm the biggest witch because I don't smile...Jack sends off a similar vibe in that people think he's in a bad mood because he doesn't smile that much) But I promise we're happy! Jack is a GREAT sleeper and has been since he was 6 weeks old. He will start saying "night-night" around 8, we read a book, he puts his milk on his nightstand and then says "night-night" and will go to sleep or may talk for a little while in his room. Jared is a great sleeper as well (since 8 weeks). My boys are both so good; I just know that if God gives us a little girl, she will be tough! We will get paid back for having such good kids now:)
Happy Belated Birthday Dad!!! His birthday was on April 9th and I promised him a "my dad rocks" post after I wrote one for my mom. So here goes...well I guess I should give him his "own post" or he might just say that I love my mom more than him since she got her own post...














You didn't tell me you were cutting hours! Does that mean we can have a play group (minus the kids I don't have!)? :) I can't believe the boys are getting so big - it's been too long. I need to see them before you send them off to college, ok?
ReplyDelete