Saturday, February 21, 2015

I'm kinda over this consignment thing....

And ready to throw in the towel and call Hannah Home! It's 11:30 and I've been sorting toys since about 2:30. 
This is what happens when you have an (almost) 2 yr old help you at my mom's house...

But it ended like this...

Now I have to clean out chunk's car and sort and price all those toys! Now, onto our house...
Jack's room/playroom WAS clean before I came in...


I guess the "good news" (if there is such a thing...30 mins before midnight and I need to complete this before 3x turds wake-up to seek 'n' destroy) is that I am 90% done with pricing and tagging clothes...



But I did see a video that made me smile. I guess it's good to know that we're not really supposed to ever get anything done 😃

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_bP0Uf3Shd0



No comments:

Post a Comment