However, tonight my Heavenly Father decided to not let me lose faith and allowed this batch to cook completely on the inside and not burn on the outside! Yay!
My first edible loaf of bread!
Way cheaper, healthier and I can't wait to get my vitamix back and make freshly milled flour.
I can still taste the yummiest.bread.ever (again, remember I have loved bread my entire life! Could eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert!). Years ago, my sister-in-law brought over some homemade bread. I can still see it, smell it and taste it in my mind! I didn't even understand what she said at the time (turning the actual whole wheat berries into flour, resulting in freshly milled flour!). Who would have ever thought that would make a difference...flour is flour, right? WRONG!
Here's some insight about it's health benefits...
http://www.grainmaster.com.au/why.html
I just got an email that my vitamix is on it's way "home"! Yay!!!!
Until then, here is my youngest cutie-pie!
The other day, I asked Chunk if..."he was ready?"
"Ready for what?"
"To take Joshua to the orphanage?"
"What? Why? Don't you realize that in 3 years he will be a 'decent' human being? We've already invested 1/2 of that time in him. It's not worth it to give him away and get another!"
Haha. I'm glad I married a man that can share my sense of humor, especially on tough days. Joshua is at that age where he wants what he wants and he cries when anything BUT THAT happens. He's too young for time-out and so it's just a matter of distraction until he's old enough to learn good behavior or deal with the consequences. Needless to say, I'm ready for the discipline tactics!!
But I do love my sweet, sweet boy and I know I'm blessed to be his Mommy! :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment