I've never, ever bought a gift out of guilt..but tonight the boys each got a new angry birds book bag :) $20 & it's a new school year, I'm okay with that purchase, lol.
Somehow my blog posts always start with me venting. Anywho...regarding the sense of humor. I am in no mood for humor when I'm sick, but chunk always is. He must have passed that on to Joshua.
We went to Target because Kong hasn't eaten much at all and we needed the Benadryl & maalox, plus some possible foods he may eat. He was a happy guy there. When we got home, he leaned out to get out of my arms (RARE for 90% of the day), starts talking/yelling his baby babble and walks over to chunks chair, sits in it & starts messing with his remote, lol! I wish I could understand his language.
He loved his fruit Popsicle, but he's a bit inexperienced and didn't know to lick it. Look at these faces when he was biting it! Despite that look, he liked it & ate most of it.





















No comments:
Post a Comment