Sunday, June 15, 2014

Back from the beach & mosquito free! Woot! Woot!

I wanted to trial the mosquito squad guys and had them spray the day before we got home. It should last for 21 days. 

We have been outside for about 1 1/2 hrs and no mosquitoes!!!! 
IT IS FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! 


This handsome man LOVES going outside and now I LOVE TO LET HIM. 
I can't tell you how much Mosquitos  rule my life....but now for now! :)

Chunk's thoughts on the $$$$: well last night prior to up-chucking & feeling like I lived on Death Valley; he came sneaking in with his big spot light on his phone to show me a groupon for 6 citronella plants (reg $75) on sale for $15. 

We ordered them and I know they will help....BUT I guarantee with the woods in our backyard, we will still have mosquitos. 

Nonetheless, for the next 21 days, I will live a happy, mosquito free life!!!!! We even ate breakfast outside. 



No comments:

Post a Comment