He cries and stares out the back door if someone dares to be outside without him, lol.
I think I liked him a little more about 2 months ago, when he just smiled so peacefully, while looking out the backdoor to watch his brothers play outside :)
Oh and the love notch goes down just a tad too when he tee-tees all down his Mama's back...so much so, that starts dripping loud drops on the floor (dang swim diapers!).
It also doesn't help to have 3 other kids whining and "desperately" needing something at the exact time warm urine runs down your back, lol!
I finally exclaimed "Guys, I have an idea. Let me take off this tee-tee shirt & I'll let you put it on...and you can be Mama! Okay?" Jared followed me into my bedroom to change clothes and I just knew he was going to have some whining feedback, lol...but nope! Instead he said
"Mama, are you mad right now?"
"No. It's just the situation is a little frustrating right now.....You are done eating and desperately (!) need your dessert; Jack & Davis haven't eaten dinner yet; Joshua is upset & cold and Mama's got pee on her."
"Oh! Well It's just when you talk crazy like that, it makes me thing you are mad."
LOL! Silly Jared! Mommy wasn't mad. She's smart enough to know NOT to lose it in front of the guests! :)
Lastly before I get to the sweet pics that make all these parenting trials worth every.last.second.... :)
This guy did NOT approve of me leaving last week! Despite, Peege coming over each day and night to let him out...even chilled in the evenings and had a beer while playing with them....
He has peed little-I'm.pissed.you.left.me spots all over the house! If I close the door, he pees right in front of it. I have let him out a trillion times. It is truly jealous/anger/need for attention! He's never acted like this. Hopefully this TLC will end it. I've cleaned up 12 "po'd" spots since Saturday!
Maybe I should have labeled this post "Warning! Mama-vent coming right up!"
Here's some cutie pie shots :)
Our neighbor, Davis, loves Joshua :)
This shot is priceless and Joshua looks like a 3 yr old. That boy LOVES the water hose!
It dawned on me that we had an extra hose and spout! Now he really can't get enough!
Happy, healthy boys = Happy, blessed to be called their Mama :)


























No comments:
Post a Comment