Tiffany tagged me with the versatile blogger. So I am going to play along and tell 7 random facts about myself.
1. I am still totally, madly obsessed with NKOTB...just as much as I was when I got to see them in 4th grade with Brandy Hall. Then we went again in Oct 2008 when they reunited! Woohoo! And I plan to again when they go on tour.
2. I am so very anal about some things and other things, not so much. For example, I have to have all of the sippy cup/baby bottle nipples/extra-piece-that-i-don't-know-the-name-for in order in the dishwasher case. I absolutely cannot have it out of place. I cannot put up clothes that other people have folded if they are not folded in a certain way (except my moms b/c she folds them like I do). I have to re-make my bed every night w/ no creases and then chunk always jumps in and kicks the covers around so they are no longer "in order." However, I can let my gardens/bushes overflow w/ weeds (maybe that's just a time issue), I have not dusted in years. It's just weird things. I wish I could be fully anal or laid back as can be.
3. In case you didn't notce in #2, I have a HUGE problem in being discrete/paraphrasing/summarizing etc. I only know how to speak "in-detail."
4. Chunk, Jack, Jared (he's a little young) and I have "group hug" where we hold the boys and squish our heads together and we (Chunk, Jack and I) hum/scream "EHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Jack loves it and after we do it one time, he usually says "grup-ug" and grabs our faces and then we all scream it again.
5. My dad and I have this thing where we "sign" our signatures with "mmmmmgggggg tons," which means "I love ya mega-mega-mega-mega-mega-mega-mega-giga-giga-giga-giga-giga-gita tons." And I love it! It was started pre-kids by him I believe (it's funny how after you have kids, life is often referred to as "pre-kids" "post-kids).
6. I was finally "allowed" into my husband's and guy friends fantast league after our friend Tyler quit. I joined for the sole point of destroying at least one, if not multiple male egos. :) My first year, I was in 10th place (that would be 10 out of 10). My second year, 2nd place!!!!!! I lost to Bean in the final round :(. I destroyed a lot of guys pride that season. However, sadly I was never able to destroy my husband's ego. I played him twice and lost both times. This is my 3rd year..hopefully the 3rd time is the charm! :)
7.) I remember when I was around 13, 14, I seriously told my mom that (yes, I've already blogged about this) I wanted to have separate holidays from my brother. And I meant it. Separate Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July etc. I told her that I despised him up to the point of hatred (because you weren't supposed to hate anyone). A year ago he moved to Lousiana and boy do I miss him. He is now happily married to his soul mate and they are expecting their first son, my nephew Tripp!, this Thanksgiving. While I never would have imagined-nor hoped-that he would live in a different city; I could not be more happier knowing the wife and family that he has joined. And I can't wait to meet Mr. Tripp :)















I am as OCD about the bottles and sippy cups. Oh and don;t get me started on the sheets. I make sure everything is straight before I get in. Jeremy on the other hand is the bed destroyer. However, I could tell you anything about a flower bed!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your random facts!
ReplyDelete