To a person without kids: "it's a flippin' stuffed animal in a stroller, big whoop."
To a grandparent: "ahhh...how sweet someone wanted to bring their precious dinosaur to the park with them. they are already showing traits of care and concern about something they treasure."
To a mother of a 2 yr old: It may mean World War III...Jack HAD to bring his "DINESAR" with him on the stroller ride to snuggle with in 100 degree weather! He threw a big 'ol tempter tantrum when I put it back in his car seat explaining that the "dinesar" would save his seat while we were gone. I lost that battle. After our jog, we went to the playground and again I told him it had to save his seat in the stroller. He flipped out again this time screaming "dinesar," stomping his feet and then finally laying on the ground pitching a big, 'ol fit. Finally, he got distracted by the swings and surrendered the "dinesar."














No comments:
Post a Comment