Jared and I both woke-up early this morning and his first question was "Mama, if Dada, Mama and I were sitting by a bad guy and he tried to climb over to get me, what would y'all do?"
This is literally 2 minutes after he woke up.
On the way home from school, Jack asks a similar question. This past week, I've been so miserable that I'ce asks them to please be quiet. Jack will temporarily "get-it." However, at other times, he can be clueless.
Anyway, I had no idea that pain impacted your feelings so greatly! I busted my tailbone (carrying my 45+ lb boy Jared) down the stairs....and my goodness, I have been miserable ever since. This happened last Friday and there was a day that it got better. However, the following day, it was back to awful.
I brought a stool to work (hoping that it would force me to sit-upstraight).
I'm not sure what exactly changed, but I'm thankful for it. I LOVE MY SLEEP EXTRA MUCH!!! And this pain has been costing me both sleep & work time!














No comments:
Post a Comment