Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fairies!

THANKS Lee and Karen for sending the reptile fairies our way!!!!! 
2 snakes and 1 frog in one day!!! It must be my birthday, in a past life of course....(muwahahaha...that's for you pops!).

Seriously though, when Jack came running inside and said he found 2 snakes, I'll admit that I had my doubts (about 99.99% worth). A birds nest had fallen at my neighbors house & low and behold, there were 2 snakes underneath!!!! And dangit, if my sweet, loving, (ignorant about the right football team to pull for) very busy, hard-working, selfless dad had immediately answered my text, I could have played with Bob and Urkel! 

Here's Bob

Here's the end of Bob and Urkel is crawling out of the nest. 

Anyway, I had dinner on the stove, 1 kid about to wake-up & 6 mouths to feed. By the time my dad responded about if they were poisonous, they had already left the nest. 

Then just a few minutes ago, I see this beauty hanging on my window, looking for dinner. It was SO COOL at Lee & Karen's  because they had frogs all over their windows at night. You could walk outside and immediately find 5. And we saw a gigantic toad, like HUGE. Maybe the size of a softball? 
One night my mom came running out of the bathroom asking for Lee. I asked why and she said there was a frog in there, lol. I mean hello, she doesn't need Jr...I want him! He did tee-tee all over me though. 


Fill that belly up Mr. Green! 


No comments:

Post a Comment