When we had the Pilot worked on last week, I took everything out of the car (i.e. Car seats, DVD player). Well, I finally decided to keep the DVD player out. And ya know what, I have only been asked about it one time!
In the meantime, we have enjoyed some funny discussions and some awesome dance time! It cracks me up to see 3 boys heads bopping in my rearview mirror. Another funny scene is the song "Can't Hold Us" and seeing Jack and Jared with their hands up to the lyrics "Like the ceiling can't hold us! Like the ceiling hold us!!!" They know ask to listen to some of my favorite songs and they just smile and laugh the whole time. I hope they get this rhythm thing down early (like their Dada) because Mama ain't got no rhythm! BUT she still has fun trying! But at least she's got her voice!!! SHEW
I don't have any dancing pictures, so here's some randoms!
















No comments:
Post a Comment