Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Geez Louise!

Today has just been one of those days where I feel like everything that could go wrong, goes wrong! I can't catch up with the day. This is all considering the fact that I didn't feel good this morning and my sweet mom came over to let me nap, while she took care of a sick 4 yr old and a 1yr old....AND did the dishes and cleaned up the living room. THAT should make me feel ahead of the game, lol. Thanks Mom! 
The dogs were working on a new hole under the fence...with all this rain....let's just say they now smell so fresh and so clean-clean! 
When my neediest son is sick, he needs his Mama 1 trillion times more than normal. As in, he doesn't like to "not physically see her" at any point in the day and quite frankly wants to be in her lap at all times. 
This means my 2,863 loads of laundry got pushed aside during Joshua's only nap (usually takes 2...which I know makes me a lucky mama). 
Jr once said something along the lines of "only good things make the blog."....talking his regular smack talk...so I thought I'd share the crappy times too...And what prompted this blog was this....see pic below. This is our master bath door. 
There has to be an opposite phrase of "the cherry on top." Hmmm anyone, anyone? B/c this situation was the kicker to make me throw myself a mild pity party :)


And since I threw myself a party, now I'll add some more topics :) Whew, work is wearing this mama out. Not to mention my family that has to pick up the slack! I worked an extra 30+ hours last week. This week I'm working thur-mon. I've gotten so many emails today that I just want to delete them all, lol. Plus tonight I'll spend about 2+ Hours emailing commission statements. 

But I do always like to end my pity party reminding myself to turn this around to a blessing. Ya know women just have to cry/vent etc. and then we feel a million times better! 
My blessing is my loving family, my awesome co-workers and having a job. 

Last laugh: for every quiet moment there is to vent, there is also an opportunity for destruction :) 
No pictures, but I'll give you 3 words: Joshua, milk/spit-up and trash :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment