Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!

​Happy Birthday to the Man that I've been blessed to call my father. He is such a caring, loving, sincere, humble man who puts his heart and soul into everything he does (pranks and all!). I was in a meeting with him yesterday and I was so proud to listen to him and hear him speak at what could have been, for lack of better words, a heated meeting. He doesn't "check" his morals at the door of work, extra curricular activities etc. His character remains intact every where he goes. He loves his family and especially his grandchildren. I see genuine excitement in his face when they talk to him. He looks out for all of us. He is always a phone call away regardless of the topic if you need advice. He respects that Chunk is the "Man of the House" now and will go through him on important topics/suggestions about our family. There are so many wonderful things I could say about my dad, but I'll just leave you with the last, most important statement....He has finally conceded that Chunk is the dominant Dominoes player and is at peace with it. 
Muwahahahahahaha

I love you dad. My 2 favorite traits of all about you is 1) Your humbleness 2) Your lame "skills" of making jokes

Happy Birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment