However, this was one of the most peaceful meals ever (and chunk was at a soccer meeting!). I knew it would make us all want to vomit and I hate (as in, it annoys me) to constantly work with the boys to eat something they don't want to eat. And I knew I wouldn't want to suffer AND deal with them. So I prepared them for the nastiest meal ever. I told them I didn't want to eat it either, but that we were going to have to suck it up and eat it. Why? Because there are little boys and girls who would LOVE to eat this meal. We discussed what they had for breakfast and lunch and I told them that these little boys and girls didn't have anything for breakfast or lunch and that they would go to bed crying tonight because their tummies hurt so bad from hunger pain. We discussed how they didn't have a house or a bed etc. This concerned them, but they also couldn't grasp why they couldn't go to the store and buy stuff to solve their problems.
Additionally, they got to see Mama gag and make vomit faces (that were genuine) and we enjoyed watching each other make awful faces. Then Jared started saying it was his favorite meal and he would eat all of it, lol. Then his genuine disgusted look would come out and he'd try to hide it and pretend it was good, lol.
Low and behold, Chunk liked it! Go figure! He said it needed hot sauce & that made it good. Bleh. It was disgusting and we all told Dada he was crazy.
Tomorrow's dinner has to be better (chicken chili) as it doesn't have any bizarre combinations of food :)
Here's the recipe of tonight's vomit dinner :)
Here's Jared trying to pretend it's not disgusting, but his hands were waving in a rush to swallow it's nastiness. Ya know, I don't like things that are typically served cold & hard, to be served soft/soggy & warm. Ugh, it makes me sick to my stomach. This is also why I hate all pies. Ugh, that nasty cooked fruit smell is gross and to have it mixed with chili sauce....ugh, ok. I can't talk about this anymore.
Here's more of my cutie pies :)
Jack was so proud he could "hold" Joshua :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment