Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Does anyone realize how long your day is when you start it the morning before? Yawn.

I wonder...is there really any benefit to being a light sleeper? Mom...hint, hint...this is your moment to seize the opportunity and say something positive to drown out my negative :)
I mean, I guess one positive is that I have the privilege of measuring the decibels of my sweet husbands snores. That counts for something, right? :)
The only other positive I can think of is the rare chance that I might surprise a burglar versus him surprising me. 
Aside from that, the only thing being a light sleeper has rewarded me with is 
1) sick kids
2) decibel measuring 
3) loud guests
4) emergency middle of the night bowel releases from Buddy
5) countless Pinterest posts that I think only 1 to date has been completed
6) kindle reading 
7) blog posting 
8) whooping my dad and brother at games!!!
9) time to actually wear my hair down for a change
Hmmm....that's about it! It's a good thing these 4 dudes I live with are cute and loveable (well sometimes!)...








No comments:

Post a Comment