These pictures look like they were taken at an iron bowl game! Unfortunately I only have one of the parents-to-be. I didn't even get to see what all they got. I've come to realize that at gatherings like these, I have to take Jack (and now Jared) away from all the action because they just cling to my dad especially, but also my mom and brother (if he's there), and then they don't get to interact with their guests. So while they were opening gifts, the boys and i and some of my cousins were downstairs playing. Karen did get a nap nanny, some Alabama clothes (sorry Tripp, I'm rooting for you to be an LSU fan over bama....I'll get you some LSU clothes soon little buddy...just keep on cookin' for now), sleepsacks, gift card and I'm not sure what else. Either way, I'm glad we got to spend some time with them. I sure do miss them!
Here's me and my granddad. We both tried to cover up each other's shirts and then gave up to take a nice picture. This 
Here's the "NASTEE" shirt I referred to 2 posts ago!
Jared is so sweet. When he's sleepy, he just plops that head down on your shoulder and sucks his thumb. Even though it's only for a second, it's still precious! :)
My dad succeeding at covering up my shirt!
YUCKEE...there's way too much crimson in this picture! P.S. Dad - don't feel OBLIGATED to take a picture with your children!!! I mean I know we're not your "precious grandkids" but come on...w/out us, they wouldn't be here! LOL :) j/k dad. i love you! the beautiful couple...Karen's 32 weeks!
"come on, hug mama...she gave birth to you...not your grandpa (whom hes reaching out for). :)
Jack decided to take a few pictures of himself.














Sooooo glad you're sticking up for our team! You go girl!
ReplyDeleteOh how I miss being in B'ham around all the football! I would do anything to be able to go to an Auburn game!
Cracked up over the pictures Jack took, my Jack did the same thing. The expression on their faces when they're doing it is so funny!
Kelley