...And then there's Jared. I fear what will come out of his mouth over the next few years. That boy is 100% his father, except not as well "trained." Muwahahaha Chunk. I've spent the last 16 years trying to teach Chunk about lines and how his first instinct should NOT be to leap over it...but instead become cautious when approaching.
I need to start writing down the things that come out of Jared's mouth because they can be funny (after you get over the embarrassment). Like last week, when he asked the pharmacist if she was a boy or a girl. Obviously, he's old enough to know that and while I totally understood where he was coming from, it doesn't make it any better, in fact it probably made it worse. In front of a long line of customers, the lady responded with "I'm a Monster."
But it's also just interesting to hear his opinion about anything and everything each day. This morning I said "Jared, please go watch the movie so I can get us ready." He said "But I don't want to watch a movie. I want to talk. I want to talk because I do. And if I don't want to talk, it's because I don't." :) Then he plopped on my lap and I decided that I didn't care if my hair or make-up wasn't perfect and instead chose to embrace this sweet time :):):)
















No comments:
Post a Comment