Thursday, November 7, 2013

Shot visit

My sweet beast of all beasts had a shot appointment today. He's been up since 8:15 and I just laid him down at 11:15. He woke up at 5:15 and talked until 6:15 when I went upstairs to get him...and that poor little guy had poop stuck to his bottom! He should know if he's talking happily on the monitor, Mama's not waking up early to get him :)

It is so freakin' awesome that he has Chunk's personality (happy! Not moody, lol). When he gets shots, he's done crying before we walk out of the room. When he's tired, he just yells. He doesn't cry and his yell isn't mean; it's just loud. I always think he's saying "YO MAMA! REMEMBER ME? YEA! IT'S MY BEDTIME!!!" 
Now when he's hungry...you bet your bottom, he will cry, lol.

He is starting to slim up (although these pictures don't show that, lol) now that he is rolling around. He still isn't sitting up (he's almost there!) and you can tell he wants to crawl. I've been cruel a couple of times and showed him a bottle or toy while he's on his belly and he'll form a crawling position (for...like a millisecond) and then is flat on his belly again and all 4 limbs start moving (like he's swimming in air lol)...but he doesn't cry, he's just determined and hasn't found the way...plus I won't make him "swim" for long, as I have to drawl a line for my cruelty. :)
He will be 8 months tomorrow and is 27 1/2 lbs! Big boy!!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment