Saturday, August 31, 2013

My favorite words pronounced by Jared

My sweet husband let me sleep in and then took the boys to the zoo! Wait!...before you give him toooo much credit, he did say, as he was walking out the door "You do know this house won't pack itself, right?" Yes dear, I do realize that the 15 boxes (I have) already packed, were in fact NOT packed by the house! 
Muwahahahahaha :) 

But back to the point of my post...There are some/words phrase that I love to hear Jared say and soon he will grow out of it and I know I will forget :)

Control - "In patrol" or "Under patrol" 
This one is a favorite. I will here him yell at Jack "YOU are not in patrol Jack! Mama is!!!!!!!" Or he will come tell me when justifying why he's doing something he's not supposed to do. "Mama, you know why I did that? Because that's why I did that. Don't worry Mama I have it all under patrol." 

Zoo - "Bazoo"
Directions - "Barections"
Thirsty - "Hursty"

I know that there are more, so please email any others that you know of and I'll edit this post. 
I sure do love my never-ending-talker! I actually recorded him a couple of days telling me about his dinosaur egg. I have video proof, the boy spoke for 2 minutes and 41 seconds....and I never said one, single word. All I did was make facial expressions and he continued talking (in run-on sentences)! It was priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment