P.S. While I'm thinking about it, on Chunk's 29th birthday, Jack gave him "the best gift ever," when he actually returned to the living room w/ Chunk's long overdue request, to bring him a beer. Since then, Jack has followed through on that request, but also randomly brought it to him as well. On a trip to visit the Sampayo's, we walked into a gas station and Jack ran to the back and grabbed a single beer and brought it to Chunk while he was checking out.
But...I can't end this post picking on dada, because he is an awesome dada! He still continues to chase after the boys every.single.time they bite his foot. It's a game that they will forever remember and it's something they can always rely on if they want attention from their dada. It's also something I LOVE to rely on..."Hey [insert boy's name], go bite dada's foot." And off they go. I would have to say that is the quickest, most followed through request that I get from the boys! Additionally, he is always on top of bringing me breakfast in bed, when it's my morning to sleep in. (tip to parents out there...alternate sleep-in days on the weekend, it's quite fabulous!). He also helps me out with washing the boys, putting them to bed, cleaning up, doing the dishes, cooking, folding laundry, cutting the grass and getting down and dirty with the boys. He loves those boys and as evident in all that he does, loves me too. Thanks babe for all that you do and for loving us like you do. I couldn't ask for a better man! Muah! :)
And b/c he never steps in front of the camera when i'm snapping pictures, i don't have a recent one to show. however, i do have some precious pictures of my Godson and his beautiful family! (P.S. Hey Robinson's - People compliment on this family picture in my office, all the time. It's really beautiful!).
in color...(Tripp is either 3 or 4 months in this picture...he'll be 5 months @ the end of this month!)

in black and white...
go ahead, join me in saying "AHHHHHHHHH!"
















Too funny! Well, remind me when I go home to B'ham not to let my kids play at YOUR house!!! haha!
ReplyDeleteTripp looks like such a sweet & happy little guy!
Kelley
I knew Jared was going to be a handful! already drinking beer..........too funny :)
ReplyDeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteJust checking in to see if y'all are okay from the horrible tornados....
Kelley