Monday, February 28, 2011

time-out

While getting ready for work this morning, I heard a particular piece of furniture move, which signaled to me that someone was being placed on the naughty spot for a time-out. The only part that struck me as odd is that it wasn't a complete move of the furniture, but instead only a partial sliding. Nonetheless, Jack ran to my bathroom door and said "Jared go to time-out." (No surprise there, he's been big on confirming that every time Jared is in time out). I concurred, "yes, Jared is in time out." Then, I heard Jack run down the hall and say "Jared go to time out. Sit down and stay in corner!" I quickly yelled to Chunk to see if he put Jared in time-out and he said no. We both started laughing realizing that Jack had come to his own conclusion to place Jared in time-out. Despite the yelling and corporal punishment, he followed Supernanny's tactics quite well!










1 comment:

  1. What a tattle tale! Totally reminds me of something I would have done to my brother :)

    Oh, and your baby can walk down the stairs by himself now? Sniff.

    ReplyDelete