If the boys eat a good dinner, they can have a snack afterwards; if not, no snack. A lot of times, Jack's snack will be an apple or banana. Tonight, after eating a good dinner, he asked for an apple. It actually happened to be an apple he had already bitten many bites out of (unbeknownst to us). About 20 minutes later, I walked into our bedroom to find him eating a Gerber snack. I realized while I was washing dishes he snuck in (well he's not that devious, i had my ipod playing so i didn't hear him) and grabbed these gerber snacks that i bought for jared's teething. he ate almost all of them! and the apples we cut up for him were sitting on the table. it's quite funny to hear him justify it (if you catch him while he's doing it). he's too young to be sneaky in a devious way; if he's sneaky, it's in a funny way to him (and us sometimes!). while i was snapping these pictures, this was his justification...
Jack: "I'll get it." (as he climbs up the chair).
Jack: "I'LL GET IT!" (as he smiles and - in this scenario- grabs formula)
Me: "You'll get what, Jack?"
Jack: "OKAAAY."
Jack: "I GOT IT." (as he smiles and starts to open the formula).
Jack: "THANK YOU!!!!!" (as he opens the formula and smiles).
It's rather humorous. He does this at dinner to get out of his chair. Anytime, Jared drops his food, napkin, utensil, sippy cup; he basically screams, "I'LL GET IT," jumps down, picks it up and hands it to Jared, "Here ya go Jare." It's sweet, but we are trying to teach him to stay in his chair while eating.
He's such a turdburgalar, but I do love him oh so much.






















Such a little stinker! Case bit someone on Sunday at Allen's Grandmothers house and when Sheree asked him why, he said "I just did." Gotta appreciate the innocent honesty :)
ReplyDeleteAnd that would be Cade not Case.
ReplyDelete