Wednesday, December 22, 2010

external hard drive needed!

while uploading santa pics last night, there was one picture of jack that made my mind immediately race back to a picture i took of him taken when he was 9 mths old. i spent 45 minutes searching on my desktop and laptop at home and was frightened b/c i couldn't find it (along with some other pics). so i set a reminder to check my work desktop and BAM, there it was. this is another reminder that i need to buy an external hard drive to store all of my pics!

here is jack last night @ almost 32 months...
 and here he is @ 9mths...

is it just me or is this the same expression? i need to do a jack/jared similiar expression blog because i see a lot of the same facial expressions between the two.

sure do love my boys! the big one too (yes chunk, that's you!).

1 comment:

  1. Buy yourself an external TODAY. If you need advice on cataloging, I am happy to help. I keep a separate harddrive for each year (of course I take WAY more photos than you) and have a really good system for keeping track. It can be a pain to back everything up, but if I need to, I can find any photo from any personal or professional shoot in less than 60 seconds.

    AND it sucks to think about, but if your computer or laptop crashes, all of those photos are GONE. I keep an online backup of everything too. It's too important to be lazy. (To me at least.)

    ReplyDelete