Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Tripp!!!!

Congratulations to my spectacular brother Lee and his amazing wife Karen on the birth of their beautiful baby boy, Tripp! He was born today @ 12:32pm, 8lbs 7oz, 21 1/4 in. Here's the handsome little man! Karen's sister, Katherine sent beautiful pics but they must be hung-up in my spam folder. I'll post once I receive them.

To Lee and Karen - I am so happy for you two! I have known for a long time that Lee would be an extraordinary father. I always wondered who he would marry and seriously the moment I met Karen, I knew she was perfect for him. She wasn't nervous or uncomfortable about meeting Chunk and I the day AFTER their first date. She didn't just "get" his lame jokes; she spit them right back. She is his perfect match. I can't wait to see you two as parents. I can't wait to meet Tripp. If there is anything I can ever do, I'll be there in a sec (or 5 hrs!). If you need strength for sleep training at night, I'll come there for a few days and help. I'll do whatever I can to help you guys! I guess it's sad that whenever people have babies, after the excitement/joy/blessing/miracle phase wears off, I immediately think of the loss of sleep. Maybe that's because I had PPD and it seriously was the hardest part of parenting (thus-far!) for me. Anyway, I love to help, offer advice, ramble-on...you know this! I love you all three of you so very much! Hope to see you guys soon!

And here's the handsome man himself!

I just love this picture! His expression is "WTH? I was comfortable, fed, warm where I was! Why did you pull me out and shine this bright light in my face!"
 sweet pic of father and son!
 and another...

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, BEAUTIFUL baby! Congratulations to the new parents and the rest of Tripp's family! How exciting!! And I love his name.

    Kelley

    My blog hasn't registered some posts you've put on your blog up until now, so I've missed out on some :( Need to go get caught up...

    ReplyDelete