Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ewwww.....yuckeee....gross.....nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I took Jared to the park (while Jack was sleeping....which turned out to be a good day for him not to be there!). I was about 5 feet away from Jared, recording some videos and he puts something in his mouth and then quickly stick his tongue out. i quickly walk over to find crushed, old dog poop in his hand and some crumbs around the corner of his mouth. GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i only think it touched his tongue...if he swallowed any of it, it would have been a crumb. we ran back to the car and i put hand-sanitizer (my obsession below came in handy!) on his hands and around his mouth, made him drink water and then fish-hooked him to spit it out! oh lordy, i'm scarred for life and i'm sure the day he finds out, he will be too! chunk call me the poo-poo princess b/c at least a few times a week, i go to sleep w/ a proactiv mask on my face and yes it literally smells like poop! not sure why they don't put something in it to change the smell. anyway, he says i am FOR REAL the poo-poo princess! icky, yucky, nasty, gross, vomit.in.the.mouth (no scratch that, poo.poo.in.the.mouth)!!!

so i'll leave you w/ some cute videos now that i found my sd card converter...

p.s. my voice sounds extra extra horrible and my very blunt co-worker said it doesn't sound like this in real life...either way, it makes me cringe hearing it, but it's worth it to show my cutie pies.

as my mom refers to it, "old man walking"


this just crack me up...where there's a will, there's a way...



here's a nice 20 sec phone conversation...


this makes my heart smile :)


disregard my awful fake laugh, he kept laughing when i did it :)


lots to say...


a favorite past-time of mine...reading the "fishee" page and i LOVE when he says, "need help"

3 comments:

  1. Gross for sure!!! That's funny though!!! It was nice to meet you this weekend and I am glad you found my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh! I would die...but sounds like you handled it like an old pro!

    I loved all the vidoes -- especially the one where Jack helps Jared. Melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That. Is. Disgusting. I love that you fish hooked his mouth. I watched every video and it totally makes up for your slack blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete