to all non-Alabama fans that is! Ha j/k! Why is it that everytime I tell myself "
I'm going to put this right.here. so I will know exactly where it is the next time I need it," I can't find it?!?!?! I'm referring to the SD card converter that I just found the other day and put in that "special location," you know the one that's SO SPECIAL I can't find it again! Oh well...I found another way to get our WAR EAGLE picture uploaded. This is the best we could do by ourselves, but both boys are proudly wearing there Auburn jersey's. WEAGLE, WEAGLE WAR DAMN EAGLE, KICK 'EM IN THE BUTT BIG BLUE!!!! (P.S. Yes-dad, I know I sound like a sailor...but in spite of that and me pulling for the right team, I know you still love me!) :)
I came across your blog and wanted to say hello. Your boys are beautiful. Not sure where you live in AL, but we recently moved from B'ham to Austin, TX.
ReplyDeleteIf you don't mind, can I ask you about the button you have on your blog about bone marrow? I have recently thought about giving to that then came across your blog and saw that info. Do you have any more information you could give me on that?
Thanks, God Bless - Kelley
http://tutusandchoochoos.blogspot.com
Oh...and War Eagle!!!
ReplyDeleteKelley :)
Thank you for the sweet comment and information! Maybe when we go home for the holidays we will have to visit:) I love the area y'all live in. We lived in Vestavia...don't want to write too much info on here for everyone to see :)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to keeping up with y'all on your blog, your boys are adorable and it shows how loved they are on your blog! It's such a "happy" place to come!!
God bless you & your family - Kelley
Cute picture of those sweet boys! I used to hide my diary in that super top-secret special place and could never, ever find it. So I feel you.
ReplyDeleteAuburn's not doing so hot today :( (9/18) Just stop by to say hello! Have a great weekend -
ReplyDeleteKelley