Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tummy time!!!

Gotta work on my push ups....

BIG blue eyes...















"ok this is getting old...how many more pictures are you going to take?"















"ok SERIOUSLY, I'm done!"















"but i'll save one for my brother..."















and then jack proceeded to push jared off of him and told me "ne-meh, ne-meh, ne-meh, no-more." and that's exactly what he says.

On a non-child note, Jill and Nathan's engagement party is this Friday! And then her bachelorette party follows in Nashville! Woot-woot! Although I will surely miss my boys (yes that includes my child of a husband, lol)! :) Pictures to come!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE his blue eyes!!! Precious!
    Can't wait to see pics from the parties! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweetest face I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boys are positively adorable! Thank you for adding my button to your page...that means so much to me.
    I am glad to know about your blog and I will be following!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete