Wednesday, March 17, 2010

i found my feet!


Jared is about 5 1/2 mths and he finally found his feet! This is one of my FAVORITE milestones. I don't know why, but it's just so cute to me.


i tried to snap a pic of both of them, but jack had to get up...





to give his brother some love...


 
and lastly just a shot of jared looking away...he's so handsome, he doesn't have to look at the camera.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
well, I am going to visit my Aunt Kapi this weekend to help her w/ some work stuff. Then we get to eat dinner w/ Sharrie! I sure do miss her...her and her sister need to move back to Birmingham, but I don't see that happening anytime soon! Although, Jack and Jared would certainly appreciate Robinson's company! :)

4 comments:

  1. Jenrob!
    I just saw your comment on my blog and found yours!! Your boys are so precious! I can't believe how old and big Jack is and Jared could not be cuter!!! Don't you just love blogs?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's harder than it looks to get them together! I can't believe how big he's getting. Almost sitting up time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the two of the them together is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad Jack loves his little brother! -Katie

    ReplyDelete