Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Sweet Boys

 I’m not on FB anymore, but I needed a place to capture moments and memories…so I decided to go back to blogging😁 Now, I just need to print out my prior years of blog posts!! 


Joshua and Jack both have always been so thoughtful of others. Most kids (including myself as a child🙋‍♀️) naturally want to KEEP things they love, but Jack and Joshua will periodically give away something they love.❤️ 


Joshua’s elf Icesocks brought him a Pokémon advent calendar (which he proceeded to open all 24 days on Day 1 🤣). I think there were about 18 or so total Pokémon figurines. He has spent a few hours over the last week playing with them independently and just just carries them around the house. 

This weekend, he gave his 2 friends in the neighborhood each one….and I instinctively almost interjected and said to keep them😳🤦‍♀️ because he did JUST receive them. But thankfully with God’s grace, I didn’t share my selfish thoughts😉. 

Anyway, this morning, he made this for a friend at school. It says…

“Hal, you like Auburn, so blue for Auburn.

And you like Pokemon, so a blue Squirtle figure.

And orange for Auburn and green for grass.”  



Such sweet, thoughtful boys we have❤️🙏❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment