Monday, September 9, 2013

A letter to my "younger" self :)

Oh how I wish I could rewind time and wake-up with all of my 3 sweet boys as newborns. Time goes too fast and to think this is my last baby :( 
I was so sleep-deprived, shocked and depressed with Jack I wished time away, so I could function again. 
With Jared, I thought my experience would prepare me, but it didn't. I felt the same way. 
With Josh, I had become "weak." That's the only way I know to describe it. I wasn't as strong as I once was to "sleep train." And I was actually able to enjoy my sleep-deprived stage. I'm sure taking the post-partum meds at the hospital helped too. Anyway, I'm rocking my sweet boy for as long as it won't disturb him (he's 100% dead weight). 
I sure do love this little (BIG!) 25lb guy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment