Despite significant efforts on my part to fight it, I must begrudgingly admit that I am becoming more and more like my father (and brother for that matter, as he already lost that battle at birth since he obviously inherited THAT gene from my father). That being said, yes, I just posted a picture of what appears to be poop. Why would I post a picture that may gross some people out at first glance? Because I am Lee Robinson's daughter, Lee Robinson Jr's sister, and Justin Sampayo's wife. Need I say more? Ok back to the elf...my co-worker, Kim, told me about the magical elf that appears every Dec. 1st at her house and heads back to the North Pole on Dec. 24th. Each night, he gets into something and the next morning her kids (8 & 5) run all over the house to find Mr. Jingle and see what mischief he got into the night before. One morning, they woke up to find him sitting on the couch with cracker crumbs every where with the tv left on. Another morning, they found their underwear on the Christmas tree. The morning this picture was taken, Mr. Jingle had left a note saying he tried to hold it, but just couldn't. He even tried to flush it (as you can see his attempt in the picture), but just wasn't strong enough. Parents can use this to their advantage by stressing to the kiddos that the elf reports to Santa every night so they better be good. Needless to say, I'm STOKED about doing this to my kids this year. Not sure if they will be old enough, but I'm afraid this game is just as much for parents as it is for the kids. Kim wanted to take it to an extreme and put brown make-up on the toilet, but decided against it. I think I would have left a trail to their bedroom...maybe even smudged a little on their pillow :) But not all elves have to be like this, as my mother said when viewing this pic, "Bad elf very bad elf. I would return him." Until next time, peace out :) oh yeah and by the way, it's tootsie rolls in the toilet :)
i am married to my high school sweetheart. we met when i was 14 and he was 15. we dated until we got married (give or take a few months) in may 2005. we had our first son, Jackson, in may 2008 and our second son, Jared, in october 2009. we had our third son, Joshua, in march 2013. i am an accountant and my husband is an engineer. i started this blog to be able to document our lives and also to update those who may not get to see us as often as we would like.
Introducing Your New Baby to Your Toddler
-
Bringing baby home to a toddler? New baby plus a toddler who is used to
being an only child? It is a season of sweet moments AND hard
ones–sometimes in ....
We Can Do Hard Things– (Angie Guymon)
-
Meet Angie. She’s married to her husband Neal and a mom to three kids - Her
angel son Jayden, her angel daughter Maci, and her son Grayson, who was
adopted...
jonah rockin' the xylophone
-
Jonah did a week at camp a couple of weeks ago with his music teacher. Mike
is so cool, and at camp, the kids form a band and work to compose, record,
and ...
Collins' 1st birthday party
-
We had such a sweet celebration for our little 1 year old this past
weekend. I didn't do a specific theme but just used lots of mint and
lavender, flowers...
Before and After
-
*So*....I'm trying to get caught up with Bloggy. I'll start around the
time I lost mom and work my way up to now.
These photos were taken at the park near...
Cuisle Mo Chroi
-
this is a song, 8 years in the making....the soundtrack in my love's head
of his darkest hours. thankful to friends that helped with this song,
playing, ...
-
This year has been different.
For months before marriage God spoke to my heart of new things, prepared my
soul to cling to His promise, “Behold, I am doin...
Starting a New Adventure
-
A couple of years ago Gregg and I started talking about homeschool. Mostly
because we lived in a large city and didn't know many people in the
schools. Wit...
Merry Christmas
-
*Merry Christmas Laynee*
*It's never the same without you. *
*I Love You so much baby girl. *
*I'll never, ever stop loving you and missing you. *
Hi there!
-
So, I know it's been a while...
but I thought I would try this blogging thing again :)
The other day I was going through my emails from around the time tha...
Blog Time Out
-
Hello friends,
Long time, no see, right?
I am so sorry for the silence. I have sat down to update my blog so many
times, but then I just draw a blank and...
Worn
-
Let me see redemption win,
Let me know this struggle ends,
That you can mend a heart that's frail and torn.
I wanna know a song can rise,
From the ashes of a...
the birth of baby oakley
-
When Jennifer e-mailed me last fall with the news that she was expecting,
my emotions jumped from happy to sad to excited all within a few seconds of
each ...
pumpkin patch moment
-
this moment} – A Friday ritual. A single photo – no words – capturing a
moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I
want to p...
that is hilarious! but I'm with your Mom....'bad elf' -Katie
ReplyDeleteGROSS! Just wait till the kids try to imitate the elf. "Sorry Mom - I wasn't strong enough..." Not cool. :)
ReplyDelete